GARANT tool case
Sturdy design with wheels and push handle as well as a perfectly organised interior.
GARANT polycarbonate service tool case - the ultimate combination of stability and flexibility.
The first case in the tooling sector made from injection-moulded polycarbonate! Its advantages lie in its high impact resistance, strength, stiffness and hardness over a wide range of temperatures. Particularly stressed areas can be provided with more material through the injection moulding process. This leads to considerably higher stability.
- Stable and extremely shock-proof product made from injection-moulded polycarbonate.
- Wide variety of storage options.
- Detachable wheels and push handle developed for tool cases for the first time.
- The aluminium frame and the plastic corner guards provide a high level of stability at particularly stressed areas.
- The integrated combination lock securely protects the case against unauthorised opening.
GARANT service tool case Space and Space Mobile
(Article No. 692830 or 692835)
With an interior height of 185 mm, various dividers, elastic straps, tool boards, shaft pockets and tool holders, the case provides various storage options for all required tools.
The detachable wheels and push handle can be latched on/unlatched quickly and easily.
1. The detachable wheels and push handle (Art. No. 692840) are not just practical for mobile use, but can also be folded away and provide 3 further storage compartments.
2. With 4-stage telescopic extension and ball bearing mounted wheels.
3. A smart companion for your daily work.
GARANT service tool case Slim and Slim Mobile
(Article No. 692810 and 692815)
The compact service tool case with an interior height of 150 mm provides storage space for your tools with plenty of division options.
4. There are 10 box inserts and various partitions that are closed flush with the cover top in the bottom area of the service tool case.
5. Optionally with integrated wheels and push handle, 3-stage telescopic extension and ball bearing wheels. (Art. No. 692815).
6. One tool board with a tool holder on the front and rear. The nine textile shaft pockets hold your tools in place at all times.
Customise your service tool case with suitable accessories
(Art. No. 692838)
No suitable division option available for you? Then simply assemble your case yourself with suitable accessories according to your wishes and requirements.
7. The integrated combination lock securely protects the case against unauthorised opening.
8. Can be flexibly retrofitted with wheels and push handle (Art. No. 692840).