Hammer drill 230 V PLH32XE
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Packaging Carrying case
- Shank SDS Plus
- Sturdy hammer drill with pneumatic hammer action
- SDS plus chuck.
- High-strength metal gearbox casing.
- Forward / reverse, hammer action on / off and electronic speed control.
Mains combination hammer drill with high impact energy for drilling holes up to 32 mm in concrete. Power cable 4 m.
- FIXTEC tool quick-change system for switching between the SDS-Plus chuck and the quick-release metal drill chuck, without using tools.
- Zero rotation for easy chisel work.
- Safety clutch protects user and machine if the drill jams.
- AVS anti-vibration system.
FIXTEC SDS-plus adapter, quick-change chuck 1.5 − 13 mm, additional handle with depth stop, drilling grease, transport case.
Suitable carbide hammer drills can be found from No. 787000. See from No. 073808 and No. 073840 for suitable replacement batteries and chargers.
|Power supply||Mains operated|
|Power consumption||900 W|
|Speed range||0 min-¹ - 800 min-¹|
|maximum twist drill size ⌀ in steel||16 mm|
|maximum twist drill size ⌀ in wood||40 mm|
|maximum twist drill size ⌀ in concrete||32 mm|
|maximum hammer rate||4,500 min-¹|
|Impact energy||3.8 J|
|Tool arbor shape||SDS-Plus|
|Quick-clamping chuck range||1.5 mm - 13 mm|
|maximum vibration to EN||22 m/s²|
|Suitable for material||Masonry; Concrete; Stone|
|Type of product||Hammer drill|