KUB Pentron® indexable drill ABS® shank 5×D
- Drill depth for indexable insert drill up to: 5×D
- Shank: ABS
- Use for drilling: limited centre drilling
- Use for drilling: limited convexity
- Use for drilling: limited cross-drilling
Bore tolerance: D − 0.1 / + 0.35
When spot-drilling reduce the feed rate by 70 %.
- For use only under stable machining conditions.
- Version 2×D and 3×D with ABS® shank available on request.
- Offset-axis drilling is possible up to Vmax = 0.25 mm, e.g. with eccentric adjusting unit No. 239010 to 239012.
- Maximum ⌀ = D + 0.5 mm achievable by offsetting.
- Version with PSC shank available on request.