KOMET KUB Trigon® indexable drill Combination shank 3×D
- Drill depth for indexable insert drill up to: 3×D
- Shank: DIN 6535 HE, DIN 6595
- Use for drilling: Centre drilling
- Use for drilling: limited cross-drilling
- Use for drilling: oblique spot drilling
- Special manufacturing procedure for extremely large flutes with very high rigidity.
- Specific positioning of the indexable inserts for bores free of withdrawal marks and with precise dimensional stability (± 0.1 mm as a rule).
- Internal coolant supply is directed to the cutting edges (sophisticated geometry, ideal for minimum lubrication).
- 3 − 10 bar coolant pressure is sufficient.
- For stationary and rotating applications.
Clamp screws (without indexable inserts).
- Note! A disc falls off when the drill exits. Risk of injury if the component is rotating! Please take safety precautions.
- On request − left-hand cutting; − 2×D, − other ⌀; − special types − torsional vibration damper for ABS giving low-vibration machining, with maximum tool life and minimum noise level.