The polygon contour of the carbide flow drill generates frictional heat which plasticises all types of metal materials. This allows closed apertures to be created in a variety of thicknesses of materials, without chips, in just a few seconds.
- Large savings of time and costs compared to conventional processes (such as drawn-on nuts).
- Generates no chips or swarf; supersedes rivet nuts, weld nuts and press nuts.
- Solid basis for threads with high pull-out forces.
- For all popular material thicknesses and thread sizes (threads to DIN 13).
- 1 Special chuck MT2 with cooling ring.
- 1 hook spanner and 1 open-ended spanner.
- 4 ER25 collets in sizes suitable for M4 − M12.
- 1 flow drill in the selected thread size.
- 1 Flowtap fluteless tap in the selected thread size.
- 1 bottle special parting agent for flow drilling, with brass brush (FDKS100; 100 g).
- 1 bottle special thread forming oil, with bristle brush (FTMZ100; 100 ml).
- 1 system case with brief user guide (comprehensive user manual available as PDF download).
Other versions and sets for special applications (such as for thin sheet metal) available on request. For suitable fluteless taps see items No. 139115 ff.