Manual test stand FMT-220 with handwheel
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Robust aluminium/stainless steel design can accept loading up to 2500 N, with additional guide rail.
- Perfect guidance for compressive and tensile force measurement, thanks to the additional linear unit.
- Precise positioning by means of a height-adjustable spindle lift gearbox with handwheel.
- Bench top with attachment facilities for clamps or slotted plates.
- Very flexible mounting plate for digital draw bar pulling force gauges.
- Side handwheel can be replaced by a motor unit.
For simple non-speed-dependent tests on materials and components in quality assurance and production.
Vertical test stand with handwheel drive, including attachment points for force measurement devices and operating instructions (force measurement devices must be ordered separately).
Digital draw bar pulling force gauges No. 478980 – 478987. A motorised option can be retrofitted. T-slot plate including 4 Tee nuts FMT-937 on request.