Rough grinding disc CUBITRON™ II
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Grinding medium code: Ceramic
- Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents: < 0.1 %
- recommended approach angle: 20-30 °
- optimised for material: INOX
- optimised for material: Steel
- Grit, bonding, abrasive additives as well as reinforcement of the rough grinding discs are optimised for maximum metal removal rate and working life in their respective applications.
- Shapes: Rough grinding discs, depressed centres (shapes 27, 28, 29)
- Grinding angle 20° to 30°
- Application: On electric and pneumatic angle grinders with maximum 80 m/s circumferential speed for grinding welds, surfaces, and edges.
Rough grinding disc with Cubitron™II precision-shaped ceramic grit for stainless steel and steel. Very high metal removal rate and long service life. Low contact pressure for non-tiring working.