- Extremely slim design (3°-contour).
- With Balluffchip bore.
- Axial length adjustment facility.
- Shanks hard turned.
- Temperature-resistant due to completely enclosed system, i.e. no soldered pressure chambers.
- Ideal damping characteristics.
- High transmissible torques, providing high process reliability.
Especially in operations in toolmaking and mould making.
Wherever reduced interference contours are required.
For drilling, reaming and milling
For clamping tools with shank tolerance h6.
Hexagon socket drive with T-handle.
Reducing sleeves No. 302135 − 302180.