HiRunER precision ER collet chuck SK 50 A = 70
Please enter all required fields.
External and internal tapers are ground. All shanks are hard turned for a smooth cutting action. Including Balluffchip bore, high-performance clamping nut up to 25000 rpm.
- 3 µm radial run-out with a 2 µm clamping nut, 6 µm radial run-out with a 5 µm clamping nut.
- Extremely strong holding force (up to factor 2better than the standard ER chuck).
- Vibration reduction effect due to 2-part clamping nuts.
For clamping tools with plain shank in collets to DIN 6499 - Form A and B.
Precision clamping nut.
Pull studs (PS) No. 308600 − 308806, PS wrenches No. 308810 − 308830, ER collets No. 308901 − 309434, ER clamping wrenches No. 309748 – 309749, Fahrion brand ER collets 308901 − 309434.
- Clamps only nominal ⌀ up to shank ⌀ tolerance h 10.
- Do not use the clamping nut in combination with a sealing washer.
- Use in combination with Fahrion collets.
Use the precision collet chuck always in conjunction with the precision clamping nut No. 309617.
Balance quality G at rotational speed
G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm
SK 50 A = 70
≤ 3 µm