- Maximum concentricity and jaw exchange repeatability.
- Long service life with very high precision.
- Modular protective sleeve system.
- Very short set-up times.
- Chuck body case-hardened up to 315 mm ⌀.
- Large aperture (dimension E!).
- Safety peg for maximum operator safety.
- Base jaws compatible with chucks of the system “F” and system “Duro”.
- Flexible clamping of small and large components.
- High-precision clamping of very small internal ⌀.
For spindle noses DIN 55027 with studs and collar nuts. The chuck is always fitted to the spindle nose directly without an intermediate flange.
Entirely made of steel, suitable for high speeds (see table).
1 safety chuck key and 1 set fastening screws.
1 set scroll stepped jaws.
For spare and additional jaws see No. 313200 − 313350.