Self-centring lathe chuck with one-piece reversible jaws DIN 702-3
- Maximum concentricity and changeover accuracy.
- With jaw retention, centrically clamping.
- Large pass-through diameter.
- Accuracy twice that specified by DIN 6386.
- High clamping force with low force exertion.
- Higher speeds thanks to safety blocking slide.
- Jaws can quickly and easily be reversed or exchanged.
- Outer contour with drop-off wedge for water.
- Grease nipple for greasing all sliding faces.
Wherever extremely high clamping forces, high concentricity, and reliable continuous repeatability are required.
For spindle noses DIN 702-3. With studs and collar nuts. The chuck is always fitted to the spindle nose directly without an intermediate flange.
Entirely made of steel, fully surface-hardened.
Includes: 1 set of jaws, 1 chuck key, 1 set fastening screws.
Bore E can be bored out: Size 160 to 45 mm, size 200 to 55 mm, size 250 to 75 mm, size 315 to 102 mm (at additional charge).