Versatile, robust screwdriver with taper blade.
The special surface structure allows transmission of high torques, even with wet or oily hands. Blade of chrome vanadium special alloy combining maximum hardness and exceptional toughness.
Surface nickel-plated and chrome-plated, with black plane parallel stepped tip.
Tool handle made of conductive plastic, suitable for ESDs.
SwissGrip-power grip with non-allergenic elastomer coating and a core of particularly tough and impact-resistant polypropylene.
- Stepped plane parallel tips provide full-surface instead of linear contact, enabling higher torque transmission.
- No cam-out effect.
- Tips perfectly fit standard and non-standard screw slot sizes.
- Smooth, burr-free rounding of the end of the handle prevents friction in the palm of the hand.
- Rounded ergonomic shape with comfortable easy-grip surface ensures non-fatiguing working and high torque transmission.
- Non-roll flats.
- Marked with drive symbol and size.
For repair and assembly work, for loosening tight screws etc.