External and internal tapers are ground. All shanks are hard turned for a smooth cutting action. Including Balluffchip bore, high-performance clamping nut up to 25000 rpm.
- 3 µm radial run-out with a 2 µm clamping nut, 6 µm radial run-out with a 5 µm clamping nut.
- Extremely strong holding force (up to factor 2better than the standard ER chuck).
- Vibration reduction effect due to 2-part clamping nut (size 11M and 16M 1-piece).
For clamping tools with plain shank in collets to DIN 6499 - Form A and B.
Precision clamping nut.
Pull studs (PS) No. 308600 − 308806,
PS wrenches No. 308820 − 308835,
ER collets No. 308901 − 309434,
ER clamping wrenches No. 309748; 309749; 309758; 309759,
Fahrion ER collets No. 308901 − 309434.
- Clamps only nominal ⌀ up to shank ⌀ tolerance h 10.
- Do not use the clamping nut in combination with a sealing washer.
- Use in combination with Fahrion collets.
Use the precision collet chuck always in conjunction with the precision clamping nut No. 309617.