- With minimum length adjustment (MLA), by means of a damping element.
- Increases tool life of taps/thread formers by up to 300 %.
- Internal coolant supply up to 50 bar.
- Secure clamping for ER collets in quick-change tapping collets.
- Radial run-out of shank taper to the tapping collet taper < 3 µm.
On machining centres with synchronised spindles.
- For compensating the difference in pitch between tap and synchronised spindle.
- For compensating the pitch tolerances of taps.
ER collets, see No. 308881-309240 (size ER11 / 16 / 25). ER tapping collets with square drive spigot, see No. 309399 - 309413 (Size ER 11 /16 / 25).
Quick-change tapping collets and extensions, see No. 338120 – 338142.
See No. 308600 - 308806 for pull studs.
See No. 309880 for coolant feed pipes for HSK.
See No. 309890 for plug-in sockets for HSK.