For use on disc turrets. Right-hand version. Ratio 1:1. Version with internal cooling (internal) max. 70 bar. Alignment using standard-pin bar.
For use on all DMG Gildemeister CTX CNC lathes with Sauter turret. Drive coupling DIN 5480. Clamping of tools in driven tool using ER collet with external nut or VARIA VX quick-change system under license from EWS. External cooling via a coolant tube, internal cooling through the tool centrally through the spindle. Maximum speed 8000 rpm.
Version IKD – with ceramic seal set, pressures up to 70 bar, with full dry-run capability.
Version IM – with internal clamping nut.
Recessed version for more machining space.
- Weight- and geometry-optimized design.
- Process reliability through high-quality components, longevity.
- High torque transmission.
- 100% control – each driven tool is subjected to a run-in programme.
- Internal cooling: specially developed and patented seal.
As many machining steps as possible in one clamping set-up. Where space (available clamping positions) in the revolver is at a premium.
DMG Gildemeister CTX. In some cases, Emco, Hardinge, Monforts, Scherer etc. with DIN 5480.
Driven tool for collet: including clamping nut and hook spanner. Driven tool VARIA VX: including chuck key.
Suitable inserts Varia VX No. 319802 – 319888, ER quick-change adapters No. 319761 – 319781, ER collets No. 308941 – 309878, ER clamping wrenches No. 309680 – 309745.
- Other drive types (such as DIN 5482), ratios, dimensions, BMT etc. on request, see: www.hoffmann.ews-tools.com
- IC tools (with through cooling) will not run dry with standard seal, coolant filtering < 50 µm.
- Recommendation: Tighten version VARIA VX with a torque tool (max. 6 Nm).
- For heavy-duty milling work, a variant with tapered roller bearings is recommended on request.