Shrink-fit chuck with cooling channel bores and strengthened walls HSK-A 63 A = 120
- Arbor standard: ISO 12164-1
- Arbor standard: DIN 69893
- Shape: A
- Balance quality G at rotational speed: G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm
- Concentricity: ≤ 3 µm
- High-temperature steel.
- Integral tool length adjustment, adjustment track 10 mm.
- For HSS and carbide.
- Shanks hard turned (for smooth running!).
- With Balluffchip bore
- With cooling channel bores, tapped for plugging.
Optimised design. Vibration-damping effect, better workpiece surface finish, protects spindle and tool.
For clamping tools with parallel shank to h6 tolerance. Suitable for inductive, contact and hot-air shrink units.