Milling head arbor tapered SK 50 A = 400
- Standard: DIN 6357
- Arbor standard: ISO 7388-1
- Shape: A
- Balance quality G at rotational speed: G 6.3 at 8,000 rpm
- Concentricity: ≤ 6 µm
- Shank, spigot, and all contact surfaces are ground at the collar.
- With Balluffchip bore.
- Larger collar contact face.
- Vibration damped version, arbor with vibration-damping core.
Vibration damped version, arbor with vibration-damping core.
Significantly lower tendency to vibrate. Considerable increase in feed rate.
Cutter lock screw and drive dog.
Pull studs (PS) No. 308600 − 308806, PS wrenches No. 308820 – 308835, Special toggle spanner No. 309840. Milling cutter lock screws No. 309860; 309861.
Further sizes on request.