ER collet chuck Form ADB SK 40 A = 200
- Arbor standard: ISO 7388-1
- Shape: ADB
- Balance quality G at rotational speed: G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm
- Concentricity: ≤ 3 µm
- Machining strategy: HSC
Taper ground internally and externally. With Balluffchip bore.
- Balancing quality G2.5 / 25,000 rpm
- All shanks hard turned (for smooth running!).
- GARANT precision clamping nut, fine balanced (G 2.5 / 25,000 rpm) and coated, giving high clamping force and low wear.
- Through bored.
For clamping tools with plain shank in collets to DIN 6499 - Form A and B.