Surface roughness measuring tool SJ411
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
Transportable cordless reference level system with dust-protected, touch-sensitive operating screen, and integral printer.
- Very easy intuitive menu-guided controls with clear presentation of measured results and profiles on a 5.7 inch colour display.
- Optional measuring with free scanning system or scanning rail.
- Measurement of roughness, ripple and primary profile.
- Statistics function and colour-coded tolerance evaluation.
- Large number of internationally recognised parameters to DIN EN ISO, VDA, JIS, ANSI, and MOTIF, and 16 integral languages.
- Phase correction Gauss filter to DIN EN ISO 16610-21 (supersedes DIN EN ISO 11562).
- Compensation function for radii and inclinations.
- DAT function: Digital inclination wizard for aligning the feed unit position.
- Two different calculations can be performed based on just a single measurement.
- Quick output and documentation of measurement results, graphics and measurement conditions on the integral printer.
- Easy archiving of measured data on an SD memory card.
- The calibration values can be saved and recalled using five different buttons.
- Measurement of deep slots.
- Measurement with probe facing upwards.
- Cylinder measurement with a support foot.
- Measuring the surface roughness of cylinders transversely to the cylinder’s axis.
- Measurement with measuring stand and levelling table.
Including feed unit with standard contact point, 5 rolls of thermal paper No. 499050, mains adapter, calibration standard, user manual, and storage case.
Standard probe No. 499221, measuring stand No. 499415, pack of paper rolls (5 pieces) No. 499050.
German version. Order free UK adapter plug No. 08 1174_GB.
Free-of-charge analysis software available on request. Only available in Germany and Austria!