Contour measuring instrument CM1-CNC
Please enter all required fields.
Simple contour measuring instrument with non-contact optical incremental measurement system. Solid granite base and high-precision axes with pre-loaded zero-play linear ball bearings. CNC-controlled X and Z-axes (either by keyboard or optionally by joystick).
- Set the measured section and measurement rate.
- Programming automatic procedures by Teach-In.
- Simple selection of regression lines and circles.
- Create free and dependent intersections.
- Create auxiliary lines, auxiliary circles and reference spheres.
- Rotate contours and mirror contours.
- Determine the shape and position.
CNC-controlled Y-table for automatic searching for the highest and lowest points in the Y-direction. Caution: Precondition for top-down measurement!
Supplied with measurement computer, monitor, mouse and keyboard, calibration standard, contact point mounting, contact point 20.5 mm.
Joystick No. 499255, software options No. 499258, mountings and contact points 499260 – 499269.
Top-Down software option with calibration standard No. 499257.
We reserve the right to make technical changes and to change the version of the PC and monitor.