Rough grinding disc PREMIUM*** 115X7 mm
- Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents: < 0.1 %
- recommended approach angle: 20-30 °
- optimised for material: Aluminium
- optimised for material: Non-ferrous metals
- maximum circumferential speed: 80 m/s
Special type for working non ferrous metals such as aluminium, brass, bronze etc.
- Grit, bonding, abrasive additives as well as reinforcement of the rough grinding discs are optimised for maximum metal removal rate and working life in their respective applications.
- Shapes: Rough grinding discs, depressed centres (shapes 27, 28, 29)
- Grinding angle 20° to 30°
- Application: On electric and pneumatic angle grinders with maximum 80 m/s circumferential speed for grinding welds, surfaces, and edges.