Electronic torque wrench / rotational angle wrench 60 Nm
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Robust, compact body.
- Easy and flexible operation with menu selection on a large display.
- Recurrent screw settings can be collected on to a menu driven procedure.
- Especially large measuring range (5% − 100% of the nominal value).
- Adjustable early warning of the visual, tactile and acoustic signals.
- Resistant to oils, grease, fuel, brake fluid and Skydrol.
- Programmable using a PC.
- Easy to maintain due to simple adjustment and self-reporting of the next calibration due date.
- Password protection against inadvertent change of settings and tampering.
- With 3 batteries (1.5 V mignon / AA / LR6).
- Torque and rotational angle both displayed at the same time.
- Convenient rotational angle measurement, no need for a reference arm.
Units of measure: N·m, lbf·ft, lbf·in.
- Easy input of pitch settings: For plug-in heads with a different reference dimension, simply input the new dimension. No laborious calculations with formulae.
- QuickRelease: Secure engagement and quick change of plug-in heads.
- Rotation angle measurement needs no reference arm.
- Easy to use: All functions can be selected using the arrow keys. Clear and simple controls.
- Warning signals: Warning signals can be selected as audible (buzzer), tactile (vibration in the handle), visual (LEDs and display) or any combination of these. The early warning point can be entered individually.
- Any point of application of force: The measurement remains precise in all cases, irrespective of where you grip the torque wrench.
- Data output: The USB interface allows the saved data to be read out and analysed via PC.
- Background illumination of the display for better legibility and evaluation of the screwing process (traffic light principle).
Tested to DIN EN ISO 6789.
Sturdy plastic box (size 400 in sturdy sheet metal box) and 3 batteries (1.5 V mignon / AA / LR6).
USB adapter, cable with latching plug and SENSOMASTER 4 software.
The guaranteed measuring accuracy of the torque is achieved only once the torque range has been calibrated to DIN EN ISO 6789.