Precision ER collet chuck CENTRO P SK 40 short 25
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- External and internal tapers ground. With Balluffchip- bore.
- Radial run-out and repetition accuracy 3µm at 3 × D, maximum 50 mm.
- Very high clamping forces due to the collet fully seated in the chuck and coated clamping nut.
- Vibration damping due to the element collet and mass of the chuck.
- Alternatively without seals with ER CP clamping nut No. 309655 or sealed system with ER clamping nut CP for HP sealing rings No. 309665 in conjunction with HP sealing rings No.309666 − 309668 (for internal coolant supply or as a dirt trap!).
Patented optimum seating of the collet, double guides, trapezoidal thread and low-friction coated clamping nut amalgamate when clamped into a sturdy unit, thus ensuring a very high degree of rigidity and precision.
For high precision clamping of tools with plain shank.
Without clamping nut, without sealing rings.
Pull-studs (PS) No. 308600 − 308806, PS wrenches No. 308810– 308830, precision ER collets for HP No. 309368 − 309378, and for taps No. 309402 − 309418 (not for Holex), ER CP clamping nuts No. 309655; 309665, HP sealing rings No. 309666 − 309668. CP roller bearing wrenches No. 309754; 309756,
- CP chuck clamps only nominal ⌀ up to shank ⌀ tolerance h10.
- Use in combination with Fahrion collets.