Self-centring lathe chuck with one-piece reversible jaws DIN 55027 160/5
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Maximum concentricity and changeover accuracy.
- With jaw retention, centrically clamping.
- Large pass-through diameter.
- Accuracy twice that specified by DIN 6386.
- High clamping force with low force exertion.
- Higher speeds thanks to safety blocking slide.
- Jaws can quickly and easily be reversed or exchanged.
- Outer contour with drop-off wedge for water.
- Grease nipple for greasing all sliding faces.
Wherever extremely high clamping forces, high concentricity, and reliable continuous repeatability are required.
For spindle noses to DIN 55027 and to the international standard ISO 702/III. With studs and collar nuts. The chuck is always fitted to the spindle nose directly without an intermediate flange.
Entirely made of steel, fully surface-hardened.
Includes: 1 set of jaws, 1 chuck key, 1 set fastening screws.
Bore E can be bored out: Size 160 to 45 mm, size 200 to 55 mm, size 250 to 75 mm, size 315 to 102 mm (at additional charge).