- Offers a tool-specific manual Y-axis (±1 mm).
- With movable alignment pin, hence alignment bars no longer required.
- Simple change-over from internal to external coolant feed.
The first successful introduction of a tool mounting design which can be used on both disc turrets and radial turrets. Irrespective of the alignment method in use.
Modular system configuration.
- Less wear at the cutter.
- Saves costs and time.
- Height and rotation adjustment (bearing alignment).
- Toolholders can be used on all VDI and Mazak machines.
- Modular - one toolholder offers many mounting options.
- Very good damping characteristics.
- All tools with direct internal coolant supply connection.
- Cost reduction via efficient stock-holding of bearings.
- Higher productivity due to improved positioning.