Revolving lathe centre with pressure indicator and extended point 3
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- The adjusting pressure (clamping force) is directly readable on the manometer sight glass in daN.
- The live centre, which is supported by a disc-spring pack, has a long spring travel.
- Short sturdy design with active longitudinal axis. Live centre through hardened and finish ground.
- Maximum accuracy due to precision roller bearings.
- With special seal against dirt and coolant ingress, maintenance-free due to lifetime lubrication.
With extended centre, point angle 60° / 30°.
Whenever the clamping force has to be kept within certain limits,either to prevent deformation of the component or to ensure secure clamping with sufficient pressure.
- As a tailstock centre in conjunction with hydro-mechanical face drivers No. 327450 − 327540 because the drive teeth have to dig into the component.
- For components that expand significantly due to high machining heat.
- For clamping long slender components to prevent lateral displacement.
- For clamping heavy components where a controlled clamping force is required.