Starter set standard
- Large savings of time and costs compared to conventional processes (such as drawn-on nuts).
- Generates no chips or swarf; supersedes rivet nuts, weld nuts and press nuts.
- Solid basis for threads with high pull-out forces.
- For all popular material thicknesses and thread sizes (threads to DIN 13).
- 1 Special chuck MT2 with cooling ring.
- 1 hook spanner and 1 open-ended spanner.
- 4 ER25 collets in sizes suitable for M4 − M12.
- 1 flow drill in the selected thread size.
- 1 Flowtap fluteless tap in the selected thread size.
- 1 bottle special parting agent for flow drilling, with brass brush (FDKS100; 100 g).
- 1 bottle special thread forming oil, with bristle brush (FTMZ100; 100 ml).
- 1 system case with brief user guide (comprehensive user manual available as PDF download).