Torque shut-off screwdriver with ParameterControl Centre handle screwdriver
- Brushless EC motors with working life extended by a factor of several times and up to 80 % lower maintenance costs.
- Restart delay after the screw tightening, to avoid “follow-up”.
- Restart inhibit if the remaining battery charge is insufficient to perform the screw tightening.
- Tight screw tightening tolerances for high screw tightening quality.
- Precise and consistent tightening torques in any screw tightening application.
- Testable screwdrivers, CmK-value > 2.0 at ±10% (based on 6 sigma) according to ISO 5393 VDI/VDE 2647.
- Guaranteed compatibility: Cordless tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18V) due to multi-volt interface.
The release torque is 25 % above the tightening torque.
Torque shut-off screwdriver with ParameterControl for easy and individual programming on a PC , using the programming adaptor (No. 071135 size 92604163).
Freely programmable parameters: Speed, direction of rotation, angle of rotation, torque threshold and time.
Up to 5 programmable steps. Precise configuration for each screw tightening application. Final switch-off by mechanical clutch. Ideal for optimising the process and time.
Shut-off screwdriver, takes a Li-ion battery. Maintenance-free up to 500,000 screw fastenings.
torque analysers; see no. 654381 for torque sensors/rotational angle sensors.
Calibration service on request.