High-frequency 125 mm ⌀ angle grinder 782086
- Extremely high effective power of the machines due to increased frequency, up to 6 times higher than conventional 50-Hz machines.
- Little loss of speed under load, i.e. highly constant performance with consistent material removal.
- Working at optimum circumferential speeds, with high abrasive performance and low wear of the abrasive material.
- High reserves of power, generally approx. 100% above the nominal value.
- High traction power (torque).
- Economic operating and power consumption costs, compared for instance to pneumatic tools.
- Very smooth cutting action, extremely low noise and vibration exposure.