HEDI® cable drums stand for “Made in Germany” quality and a long service life. The drum body is specially designed to optimally guide the cable. The integrated rotation stop switch prevents accidental rotation of the drum. All cable drums are equipped with thermal cut-out switches.
Large, high-quality HEDI® all-plastic cable reel with a reel diameter of 290 mm and numerous ergonomic and safety features.
- Inclined 7 degrees for greater ground clearance and to make it comfortable to carry.
- Removable cable holder and guide for optimum cable control.
- Water drainage grooves.
- Twist grip for individual right-hand and left-hand operation when winding or unwinding the cable.
- Easy to mount on a wall.
- Certified for continuous exterior use and for use in humid environments.
- Innovative design with many ergonomic and safety features.
- Non-conductive all-plastic design.
- Suitable for extreme application areas and environments.
- 7° drum inclination for improved water drainage.
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
With personal protection switch PRCD-S (mounted on the cable).
IP54: Protected against splashed water from all directions and protected against penetration of dust into the inside (protected against dust), also completely protected against touching.