- Manual chucks with gear scroll, centrically clamping.
- Body made of cast iron or steel.
- Gear scroll drop-forged, balanced, and hardened.
- Flanks of scroll and of jaw serrations are ground.
- High concentricity, more precise than DIN 6386 requirement.
The chuck is always fitted to the spindle nose directly without an intermediate flange.
For spindle noses DIN 55029 with Camlock studs.
DIN 55027 and DIN 55029.
Includes: 1 set = 3 hardened inside jaws, stepped on the outside.
1 set = 3 hardened outside jaws, stepped on the inside.
1 clamping wrench and fastening screws or studs depending on the chuck.
For spare and additional jaws see No. 312971 − 312991.