Stainless steel circular saw blade fine
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
Precision toothing and very fine ground side faces. Rake angle especially for stainless steels. Nitrided surface: hard, durable protection against edge build-up.
Pitch t: (tooth form)
- 3 mm (BW) − For thin pipes, profiles, sheet metal with 1 − 2 mm wall thickness.
- 4 mm (BW) − For pipes, profiles, sheet metal with 1.5 − 4 mm wall thickness.
- 6 mm (HZ) − For pipes, profiles and solid material above 4 mm wall thickness or cross−section up to a maximum of. 50 mm.
- 8 mm (HZ) − For solid material above 50 mm.
EISELE and TRENNJAEGER cold circular saws.
- For optimum performance and service life: use coolant concentrate No. 084260.
- The concentricity and axial run-out values are considerably better than the figures according to DIN 1840, in some cases by up to 50 %.