- New type of bar holder concept – permits both lateral and frontal gripping.
- It permits automatic use in machine operation and programmed cycles, with hydraulic actuation of the grippers by coolant pressure (3 – 50 bar).
- High-quality components: anodised aluminium base body, wearing components of hardened and ground steel or hard machined steel.
- Unique mechanism with double ball guidance and double piston principle for maximum wear resistance and capability to handle heavy workpieces (traction 26 kg, lifting 16 kg).
- No traces of scratches on the component (even when gripping finished parts).
- Lateral gripping – the gripper can be brought extremely close to the lathe chuck.
- Movement of heavy weights.
- Extremely flexible – various bolt-on adapters allow the gripper to be used on both VDI turrets and also BMT turrets. Jaws interface 1/16 inch × 90°, thus standard top jaws can be used.
- The pressure and hence the gripping force are configurable to an extent (75 – 100 %).
- Exceptionally low-maintenance.
Drawing the bar into the machine, including for machines without a bar loader. Finished components can be automatically removed and handed over from the headstock to the tailstock. Clamping range (with jaws No. 319718) 8 – 65 mm.
Adapters No. 319713; 319714; 319716 and top jaws No. 319718.
For programming instructions see the operating instructions.