Contact point calibration aid 25 mm
Please enter all required fields.
- Very easy calibration of the 3D contact point.
- Completer calibration process in X, Y and Z in just a few minutes.
- Protection against collisions and spindle damage by the spring pin.
- Very easily fixed to the to the worktable by means of a magnetic stand.
- Highly accurate and consistent calibration results.
- The carbon casing ensures shock-proof characteristics, high-quality design and temperature resistance.
- Move the spindle nose or calibrated tool to the sprung pin and lock it with the side clamping screw.
- Use a contact point to probe the position of the pin.
- Unscrew the pin and perform diameter calibration within the integral setting ring ⌀ 25 mm.
- The spring pin avoids spindle damage when the unit is blocked out.
- Easy handling and enormous saving of time.
- This functions for all manufacturers.
- Calibration in a single operation and without additional equipment such as setting rings and gauge blocks.
For calibrating the 3D contact point.
Supplied in a case with foam, calibration aid with magnetic stand, nut spinner for removing the spring pin, T-wrench for stopping or unlocking the spring.
|Type of product||Probes|