Silicone-based separating agent, foodstuffs certified
. Outstanding separating performance on thermoset resins and thermoplastics, and also on many types of rubber. Suitable for use on packaging materials with foodstuffs contact.
- Silicone-based separating agent with NSF M1 approval.
- Operating temperature range up to 200°C.
- Ensures a high gloss on transparent plastics.
- Outstanding anti-friction effect for uncomplicated release of lightweight moulded parts from the mould.
To assist the release of plastic and rubber moulded parts from the injection mould, especially for packaging materials for the foodstuffs industry. To act as an anti-friction and separating agent in the field of foodstuffs technology.
- Apply a thin even film to the clean dry mould at a distance of 25 – 30 cm.
- Wait a short time until the solvent has evaporated.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure after some time.
- Refer to the current safety data sheet (SDB) for safety instructions.
Contains silicone, which achieves a high and sustained separation effect. On some cases this may have a negative effect on the moulded parts regarding adhesion of paints, coating or adhesives.