Digital height gauge TESA MICRO-HITE + M with motorised drive including control panel
- Saves time and simplifies processes for serial measurements.
- Optional data management using Stat-Express or Data-Direct measurement software. Data can be archived to a USB stick.
TESA MICRO-HITE motorised digital height gauge for comprehensive measurements in 1D or 2D coordinate measuring systems.
- Incrementally graduated glass scale with reference point. Patented opto-µ reading system.
- Automatic correction of systematic measurement variations ensures very high accuracy. Coefficient of linear expansion equals that of steel.
- Very high repetition accuracy due to constant gauging force.
- Switchable air support cushion.
- User-friendly application by multi-lingual context help in the active functions.
Software / measurement functions
- Comprehensive measurement capabilities such as parallelism, angular measurements, simple 2D measurements, etc..
- Integral computer.
- Automatic calculation of the measurement results by stored functions when the programme is repeated.
- Input facility for customer-specific tolerances. ISO tolerances are automatically incorporated in the software. Direct and clear information to the user regarding OK/reject.
Hybrid control panel
- Backlit keyboard with clear simplified presentation and clear information.
- Convenient and flexible operation with parallel use of the keyboard and touch display.
- Ergonomic posture due to flexible adjustment of the control panel.