Electro permanent magnet clamping plate MillTec Basic
- Innovative and patented monoblock design for maximum stiffness and reliability.
- Quick attachment of the electrical connections.
- Vibration-free machining protects the tool and the machine.
- Five-axis machining without interference contours.
- Full exploitation of the machine travel.
- Significant reduction in set-up times.
- Unaffected by power failures.
- Quick and precise plane-parallel milling.
- Uniform clamping force over the entire clamping area.
- Low installed height
- Very high holding forces
- Quick and easy positioning of workpieces.
- Patented “All Steel” surface in monolithic technology.
- Solid block structure with no individual mechanical components (gives greater stability and strength).
- Completely enclosed single-component surface (no liquids can penetrate).
The power cable is supplied without any connection plug. Mains connection 400 V / 50 Hz.