Compact core drilling machine 72721561
Please enter all required fields.
- Fixed upright drilling motor for working in confined spaces.
- Space-saving ratchet operation from both sides.
- Easy to apply the machine thanks to the weight of 7.5 kg.
- Internal cooling lubricant circulation by manual pump.
Extremely small and light-weight single-speed compact magnetic core drilling machine with bevel gearbox and minimal dimensions for use in confined spaces in the workshop and on the building site.
- Convenient magnetic clamping force display.
- Tilt sensor.
- Electronic speed setting.
- “Memory Function” speed memory.
Supplied with 1 × 3/8 inch ratchet, 1 × 3/8 inch socket extension, coolant pump, lashing strap, swarf hook, centring pin, guard, additional handle, 2 × internal hex sockets 5 and 8 mm, 2 × internal hex sockets with T handle 5 and 8 mm, case.
maximum machine tap ⌀ in steel
Length of magnetic base
130 min-1 - 520 min-1
Width of the magnetic base
maximum twist drill size ⌀ in steel
Tool arbor size
maximum countersink ⌀
Core drills in steel maximum 35 mm mm