Shrink-fit chucks 4.5° with retainer function HSK-A 100
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- High-temperature steel.
- Integral tool length adjustment, adjustment 5 mm.
- For carbide tools.
- All shanks hard turned (for a smooth cutting action!)
- With Balluffchip bore.
- Strengthened version.
Positive connection between the shrink-fit chuck and tool
- Prevents the tool being pulled out accidentally - high safety!
- Prevents jerky radial movement.
- Lower tendency to vibrate, i.e. longer tool life and better surface finishes.
- Higher clamping forces than with standard shrink-fit chucks.
For clamping tools with parallel shank to h6 tolerance. Protection against withdrawal: The tool must have a defined clamping flat. Suitable for inductive, contact and hot-air shrink units.
Pull studs (PS) No. 308600 − 308800, PS pull stud wrenches No. 308810– 308830, shrink-fit units, accessories No. 354210 − 354450.
The milling cutter must have a defined clamping flat. This clamping flat can be ordered for a new tool or an existing tool. Number for clamping flat: SZ2025 suitable size. You can even create the clamping flat yourself, the data is available at: http://ho7.eu/anschliff.
ISO 12164-1 ; DIN 69893
≤ 3 µm
HPC ; HSC
Balance quality G at rotational speed
G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm