Shrink-fit chuck with cooling channel bore, nickel plated HSK-A 100 short
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- High-temperature steel.
- Integral tool length adjustment, range 10 mm available only from size 6 upwards!
- Size 3 − 5 for carbide, from size 6 for HSS and carbide.
- With Balluffchip bores.
- With tapped holes for balancing screws (apart from clamping ⌀ D1 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm).
GARANT: HSK mating faces machined. All shanks hard turned (for smooth running!).
Premium version: Nickel plated version with 4 pluggable cooling channel bores.
- For holding end mills and drills with parallel shank to h6 tolerance.
- Suitable for inductive, contact and hot air shrink-fit units.
With length adjustment screws (from clamping ⌀ D1 6 mm).
Coolant feed pipe No. 309880. Plug-in socket No. 309890, Shrink-fit chuck extension No. 302410 − 302419. Shrink-fit units No. 354210 − 354450.
HSK-A 100 short
ISO 12164-1 ; DIN 69893
≤ 3 µm
HSC ; HPC
Balance quality G at rotational speed
G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm