High-Performance milling head arbor vibration-damped, cylindrical with cooling channel bores SK 40 A = 300
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Shank, spigot, and all contact surfaces are ground at the collar.
- With Balluffchip bore.
- Larger collar contact face.
- Vibration damped version, arbor with vibration-damping core.
The heavy metal core specially matched to the arbors gives optimum machining results even with long overhangs:
- Saves time, because allows use of the maximum machining parameters.
- Smooth running and thus perfect surface quality results.
- Saves costs, because tool life is increased.
- Less vibrational stress on the machine headstock.
Cutter lock screw and drive dog.
Pull studs (PS) No. 308600 − 308806, PS wrenches No. 308810 – 308830, Special toggle spanner No. 309840.
Balance quality G 6.3 dependent on the maximum operating speed.
SK 40 A = 300
≤ 5 µm
Balance quality G at rotational speed
G 6.3 at 8,000 rpm