High-Performance face mill arbor vibration-damped, cylindrical, with cooling channel bores HSK-A 63 A = 200
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Shank, spigot, and all contact surfaces are ground at the collar.
- With Balluffchip bore.
- Increased collar contact surface.
The heavy metal core specially matched to the arbors gives optimum machining results even with long overhangs:
- Saves time, because allows use of the maximum machining parameters.
- Smooth running and thus perfect surface quality results.
- Saves costs, because tool life is increased.
- Less vibrational stress on the machine headstock.
Cutter lock screw and drive dog.
Special coolant pipe wrench No. 309840, coolant pipe No. 309880.
Balance quality G 6.3 dependent on the maximum operating speed.
HSK-A 63 A = 200
≤ 5 µm
DIN 69882-3 ; DIN 69893 ; ISO 12164-1