Driven tool, axial VX4
For use on all DMG Gildemeister CTX CNC lathes with Sauter turret. Drive coupling DIN 5480. Clamping of tools in driven tool using ER collet with external nut or VARIA VX quick-change system under license from EWS. External cooling via a coolant tube, internal cooling through the tool centrally through the spindle. Maximum speed 8000 rpm.
- Weight- and geometry-optimized design.
- Process reliability through high-quality components, longevity.
- High torque transmission.
- 100% control – each driven tool is subjected to a run-in programme.
- Internal cooling: specially developed and patented seal.
- Other drive types (such as DIN 5482), ratios, dimensions, BMT etc. on request, see: www.hoffmann.ews-tools.com
- IC tools (with through cooling) will not run dry with standard seal, coolant filtering < 50 µm.
- Recommendation: Tighten version VARIA VX with a torque tool (max. 6 Nm).